News highlights success of children using Company’s CBD hemp oil; features executives speaking on burgeoning medical cannabis industry.
SAN DIEGO, April 26, 2017 — Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC: MJNA), the first publicly traded cannabis company in the United States, today announced that it received extensive media coverage on the successful April 21-22 World Medical Cannabis Conference and Expo in Pittsburgh, Pa., which brought thousands of people from around the world to learn about the benefits of medical marijuana.
Medical Marjiuana, Inc.’s CEO Dr. Stuart Titus spoke to several television and radio stations about the future of the medical marijuana industry and the Company’s groundbreaking Real Scientific Hemp Oil™ (RSHO™) and zero-THC Real Scientific Hemp Oil-X™ (RSHO-X™). Dr. Titus was also a featured panelist where he spoke about industrial hemp in Pennsylvania, along with the state’s House of Representatives member, Eric Nelson.
Other media coverage focused on the families of young medical cannabis patients who came to the conference to tell their stories about how they discovered that using cannabis could help treat their children who suffer debilitating conditions.
“This changed my life, my daughter’s life and the lives of all my family,” said medical cannabis activist Raul Elizalde of Monterey, Mexico, in a Pittsburgh Action News 4 article.
Additional coverage from the Conference included:
- Pittsburgh’s Action News 4 (ABC): http://www.wtae.com/article/world-medical-cannabis-conference-comes-to-pittsburgh/9543402
- Pittsburgh’s NIGHTTALK (NBC): https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihmc756hmdu43v3/PCNC%2004-21-17%20Pittsburg%20Conference.mp4?dl=0
- News WPXI.com: http://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/pittsburgh-hosts-medicial-marijuana-expo/514960482
- CBS Pittsburgh Radio: http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/audio/kdka-afternoon-news/
- The Nicole Sandler Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvzJlMraP_g
- Erskine Overnight: http://erskineovernight.com/show-archives/
- Pittsburgh Urban Media: http://www.pittsburghurbanmedia.com/Children-and-CTE-in-Sports-a-Focus-at-Pittsburgh-World-Medical-Cannabis-Conference-By-Andrew-Hard/
- CBS Pittsburgh TV also featured the company and products
About Medical Marijuana, Inc.
Our mission is to be the premier cannabis and hemp industry innovators, leveraging our team of professionals to source, evaluate and purchase value-added companies and products, while allowing them to keep their integrity and entrepreneurial spirit. We strive to create awareness within our industry, develop environmentally-friendly, economically sustainable businesses, while increasing shareholder value. For details on Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s portfolio and investment companies, visit www.medicalmarijuanainc.com.
To see Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s video statement, click here. Shareholders are also encouraged to visit the Medical Marijuana, Inc. Shop for discounted products.
FORWARD-LOOKING DISCLAIMER AND DISCLOSURES.
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties. The statements in this press release have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. The Company does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act. The Company does sell and distribute hemp-based products.